Tuesday 10 December 2013

New Author for this blog!

Hey everyone its your friend Thinknoodles and I am just kidding XD
So yeah, no more joking I am...............Poonchee! Well, आ  अंटे अमलापुरम! XD
Okay yeah so I am Dr Flopper! Yay! No I am NOT.  No more joking, I am Kapil Sharma XD
Well I should tell already who I am? "WHO AM I?!" Who has watched that movie 'Who am I?' Its an excellent movie about Jackie Chan and AHHHHH I am getting distracted!!! Who wants PIE?
*raises hand* ME!

Okay so I am a new author for this blog and I want you all to mind that! I am the Latest Author for CP Latest XD. I will be providing you with latest walkthroughs for Club Penguin and tell funny jokes and throw some sparkles! I am gonna make everything here FUN!! So keep calm and enjoy!

I own another site called CP Movies and I have a twitter account too! @kanadpandey


                                                               -Mr Awesome M

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks